MARRIAGE BETWEEN KENYANS
1. Copies of identification cards and coloured passport size photos (for both parties) and Ksh 600.
NB* this will be for the notice which will run for 21days
2. After the 21-day notice, if the ceremony is to take place in the:
-Registrar’s Office-You will be required to pay Ksh 3,300, and then given a marriage date according to the official diary.
-Church – you will be required to Pay Ksh 800 after the 21day notice to obtain a Registrar.
Certificate which will be issued seven days thereafter
* Copy Pastor’s License & serial No. of certificate of marriage to be issued
3. Where the ceremony shall take place other than a church or Registrar’s Office e.g.
A Garden, hotel etc. a Special License is also needed to License the venue for a wedding even if notice is properly given at a fee of Ksh. 7200.
– Pastor’s License- if it is a church wedding
– Both parties must be present